ad unit I don't know what to name

March 06, 2015

Day 16 and The Missing Days

I made it to TWO WEEKS... it probably doesn't feel like it because I wasn't posting but I did not stop the progress. There was 1 or 2 pajama days, and going outside still evades me but the rest is still really on track. Actually, I don't watch more than an hour of TV a day and some of things I have wanted to do for a long long time are happening.

I have seedlings!




I do go outside about 43% more often which I consider a win... and even though we got a new dusting of snow, the first signs of spring are peaking through the dreadful tail end of winter. Winter is by far my least favorite season but I am so happy to even have seasons now that I don't mind it as much. In the desert there is summer and winter and then more summer. Blistering heat all summer starting in February sometimes and blistering winds all winter... ugh. Tennessee has proven to be the perfect climate for me. It is wet, but not always. The summers are never TOO hot and the winters are never TOO cold. I love it here, you should all visit.




So, what was I doing while I wasn't posting. I had this urge to draw, which I haven't done since high school... but I wanted to. It took a few days while I was still writing blog posts to figure out what I wanted to draw. Once I did I got kind of consumed with the art project and spent several hours a day working on it. The accomplishments that can be made within a few days are amazing. All you really need is a plan, and some focus. 

Here are some pictures of the in process...

Left is the original sketch
<-----



Right is what it had started to become once I got it on the computer 
----->






And here is the final product...


I'm really happy with it. There are still things I see that I could tweak or change but it had to end at some point.


1 comment:

  1. Yes yes yes!
    The picture is amazing, I remember your talent. I'm so glad you posted, I was getting worried about you and stuff.
    Keep it up, girly.

    ReplyDelete